Technology at TMES & TMMS
Did you know....
- In the 2015-2016 school year alone, we purchased 150 Chrome Books and four mobile carts!
- We have about 80 laptops for student use, in addition to the new Chrome Books!
- The majority of our staff received new laptops just last month!
- Our students have controlled access to Chrome Books and laptops for testing, assignments and research on a daily basis!
- Each of our classrooms have dedicated classroom Chrome Books, in addition to community available Dell computers.
- The majority of our middle school classrooms are paper-less through the use of Google Classrooms application.
- Technology is used in our reading and math intervention.
- Our free after-school activity that utilizes Kahn Academy is web-based.
- Students do their short-cycle assessments, PARCC testing and SBA testing on our computers/Chrome Books.
- Our entire school is completely wireless so our classrooms have the ability to utilize the internet remotely.