You may return the packet to our Montano Campus, along with the registration fee/deposit of $100.
Why TMES Summer Camp is the BEST!
- Our Summer Camp will be staffed with many of our staff members and After Care staff, and is located on our Montano Campus so campers will be comfortable and familiar from day 1.
- Campers do not need to be prior TMES/TMMS students so invite friends and family to join the fun!
- You may register your child age 4-14 for daily, full calendar week or full session options without a minimum amount of days required. (See details in the registration packet above)
- We are very affordable with Camp hours from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, and no additional Before or After Care fees!
- Our campers have a great time, make new friends, and enjoy the summer on our beautiful campus!
Example of Summer Camp Activities (subject to change):
- Weekly “Wheels Days”
- Students can bring bikes, scooters, skateboards, etc. and participate in activities such as cone courses.
- Science Classes with Ms. Sherry
- Ms. Sherry comes up with a science curriculum specifically catered to Summer Camp students.
- Instruction from some of our state certified teachers in history, science, reading and math.
- Students are treated to fun lessons to help prevent the “summer slide”.
- Read Aloud
- Students will read multiple books throughout the summer.
- Storytelling Activities
- Students will create a story together and create a book to take home.
- Daily Sports Activities
- Students will participate in a variety of sports such as soccer, volleyball, and basketball.
- Nature Walks
- Students will do nature observations and learn about the local ecosystems that surround our school.
- Water Fridays
- Students will have water play every Friday. Students will run through sprinklers, throw water balloons, blow bubbles, etc.
- Arts and Crafts Projects
- Students will participate in many arts and crafts projects throughout summer.
- Movie Days
- Students will watch movies and eat popcorn.
Important Summer Camp info to note:
- Dates: Monday – Friday, June 11th – June 29th (first session) and July 9th – July 27th (second session)
- Hours: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm everyday
- Deadline: Registration and Registration fee deadline is April 20, 2018. If there is not enough interest in the Camp by April 20th, we will cancel the Camp and refund the Registration fee/deposit.
- Registration Deposit: Registration forms are due with $100 in cash or check. Of that $100, $25 is a nonrefundable registration fee and $75 is a nonrefundable deposit. The $75 deposit will be credited toward tuition fees once your child attends our Camp. If your child does not attend our Camp during either Session, you will forfeit the $100 entirely. We will not issue refunds (unless the Camp is cancelled by TMES).
Limited spots are available for Campers so get your registration form and fees in ASAP! We filled all our Summer Camp spots within 1 week last year!