TMES/TMMS/Casita Montano Campus
*NEW* Pick-Up Procedure!
Changes effective November 28, 2016
Please see map for a visual reference.
Dear Parents- We have a new pick-up procedure that begins this Monday, November 28th. Read carefully below and look at this MAP. Please call our office at 796-0149 with any questions. Thank you!
Afternoon Pick Up-
NORTH AREA- Now for *TMMS* students and their siblings (labeled “TMMS & TMMS Siblings NORTH Pickup” on map):
- Who gets picked up at the NORTH AREA? Only middle school students and their TMES siblings.
- Enter from the main east entrance of the school and immediately turn right into the north side of school.
- Two lanes are available for pick up; please choose and stay in one lane. Students will be released to walk to your car after checking in with the teacher on duty.
- Cars in both lanes must merge into one lane to exit onto Montano (east bound).
North Drive-Thru pick-up reminders for TMMS & their siblings:
- TMMS students and their siblings will be separated by the TMMS homeroom class. You will see a sign of each homeroom teacher under the awning.
- Please use both lanes for pick-up. Don’t forget that you merge into one lane when exiting our school.
- This is a drive-thru pick-up procedure so unless you need to help your child with their seat belt, please stay in your car.
- Students were directed to shake the hand of our staff members before they leave so our staff is aware of each student’s departure.
SOUTH AREA- *4-6 Level* students now picked up here too! (labeled “SOUTH Parking Area for 6-9 & 9-11” and also “4-6 Parking Area” on map):
- Who gets picked up at the SOUTH AREA? All 6-9, 9-11 & 4-6 students that are not siblings to TMMS students. Students are picked up from 3:30 - 4:00pm.
- Enter from the main east entrance of the school, continue South toward the main parking lot.
- Students will be at their designated class pick up area with their class at 3:30pm.
- All parents must park your car and pick up your child/children from their class E.A. Parents may not stay in their car and wave their child over, no matter what level the student is in. All students (4-6, 6-9 &9-11) must be picked up from their class EA by an approved pick-up person.
- Refer to map to locate your child/children’s class.
- 4-6 level parents: If you normally pick-up your child between 3:00-3:30, you will now need to park and go into the office for pick-up during that time.
South Parking Lot pick-up reminders:
- Parents must park their car and walk up to each class group to pick-up their child in the South Parking Lot. Our staff has been directed to not dismiss a child to parents until the parent has walked up to the class at the designated spot on the map. We also reminded the students to stay with their class until they have reached the designated spot so please do not try to take your child out of line in the hallway or while the class is walking outside.
- We have asked students to shake the hand of their teacher or EA before leaving with parents so our staff is aware of each students departure.
General Information & Reminders:
- Refer to map for traffic flow direction and specifics.
- Notify the school ASAP if your pick up plans change.
- Also, remember to drive slowly, stay off your cell phone, keep music to a low level and be aware of your surroundings at all times!